Manage, Advice with passion, Supervise and Organize with experience is hospitality.
Be part of wine development in Vietnam.
If you can do it, Wine Embassy needs you!
Animate a team to implement Wine embassy unique approach and make our clientele discover wine and professionally advise them; while ensuring proper and efficient financial management of the establishment.
With the team, the bar manager must be able to share his passion for the wine by, welcoming, understanding customers will, and advising accordingly. The candidate must be able to show a great sense of hospitality and demonstrate a high knowledge of wine. Customer satisfaction, professional training of staff and efficient cost management will be the key success factors.
– Listen, guide and advise customers to help them to discover the type of wine they want, make them curious to try others
– Set high standards and train staff for high quality service
– Manage staff and role modeling in term of punctuality, attendance, attitude and Hygiene
– Train new staff for methods and procedures.
– Supervise staff to ensure that service is on standards of wine embassy
– Recruit new staff when needed and manage work hours and rotation
– Organize challenge program to motivate and monitor the staff performance
Bar operations, productivity and cost
– Stock control and supply ordering, ensuring all deliveries are checked correctly and all delivery dockets/invoices are correct
– Supervise Cash – up procedures on daily basis
– Permanently enhance standards
– Maintain work methods and systems
– Optimize staff rotation to provide adequate coverage
– Cost efficient with clear target to constantly research potential savings and minimize improper usage of any resources (role modeling also)
– Work closely with kitchen to maintain the Cost efficiency and profitability
– Organize regular food quality check on a la carte menu.
– Work with the chef for specific food need according to function, tasting, event
– Ensure the regular creativity on new dish for further menu update.
– Double check the inventory of the kitchen.
– Animate and facilitate Professional event
– In charge of the organizing, operation of the event.
– Link all department to insure a smooth and successful event.
– Administering social network (facebook, trip advisor) and create new if needed
– Administering the Web site by posting regular promotion/article/picture
– Build up some customer survey to maximize Wine Embassy promotion campaign.
– Building promotion campaign and event with the Business development manager
– Directly reporting to the director
– Working in close relationship with the business development manager to implement promotion and event (marketing tools related)
– Weekly or bi-monthly meeting with direction to present figures (revenue, profitability, project, marketing action proposal …)
– Monthly meeting for reviewing Monthly activity and forecast plan.
– Responsible to achieve a mutual agreed target base on profitability and cost control.
– Responsible on result analysis, comment and adapted solution/suggestion.
Apply for this position
Please send your CV and profile picture to email@example.com to apply. We’re looking forward to hearing from interested win enthusiasts.