* Working hours/Salary:
Full time: 4PM-12PM (every day, Sunday Off)
Discuss more when interviewed.
• Communicate in English is required
• Hospitality experience is necessary.
• Interested in wine.
• Careful, honesty and reliable
• Flexible, open-minded, devoted, willing to work after normal working hour
– Knowledge of the proper etiquettes and service standard
– Knowledge of international wine
– Basic math skills
– Prior experience working as a waiter/waitress
– Prior experience in wine service skills
– Good English and communications skills are required
– Have a good attitude toward working, have problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized
– Have team spirit
– Informative, persuasive and influential in aiding customers
– Careful, meticulous, passionate and devoted
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Social and people oriented
Meal, parking lot, tip, service charge
Social insurance, medical insurance.
Salary will discus at Interview.
Apply for this position
Please send your CV and profile picture to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. We’re looking forward to hearing from interested win enthusiasts.